Want to Get Involved?
If you are 14-18 years old, autistic, and live in Minnesota, you may be eligible to be a mentee! Check out what it means to be a mentee!
Are you an autistic youth/teen? Want to make a difference in your community? Apply to join our Youth Advisory Board (YAB) to shape the future of AMP and help future autistic youth just like you!
If you are 18+ years old, autistic, and live in Minnesota, you may be eligible to be a mentor! Check out what’s involved in being a mentor!
Are you an autistic adult? Do you want to provide your input about what AMP should look like? Apply to join our Community Advisory Board (CAB) to shape the future of AMP and help future autistic youth!
Other Ways to Support AMP
- Annual program funding for program expenses and staff salaries
- Expanded sources of autistic mentors
- If you work with or employ autistic adults who may be a good fit for AMP, direct them to our Mentor Application Form page for mentoring opportunities.
- Potential partnerships
- We work with established organizations and businesses interested in adding autistic-led mentorship to their services or learning about how they can better serve the autistic community.
- We are open to partnering with larger mentoring organizations to provide autistic-led mentorship to their clients in order to extend our reach.
- If you are interested in partnering with AMP, please contact us.